Rotterdam Offshore Group provides services (24/7) to the maritime and offshore industry
Rotterdam Offshore Group has an open sea accessible, strategic and ISPS location in the main port of Rotterdam, with lay-by facilities for (marine, sea-going and Jack Up) vessels up to 190 m length, 60 m breadth and 9.5 m draft, heavy lift crane capacity and a large yard area of more than 14,000 sqm with a fully equipped workshop.
1. De- and mobilisation: For offshore vessels such as PSV,OSV, Seismic-, Dredging-, Jack-Up Wind Turbine Installation Vessels, (crane) barges and platforms.
2. Conversions, yard repairs or maintenance: For merchant and offshore vessels at our jetties with support of our workshop.
3. Port and voyage repairs or maintenance: With trucks, floating and mobile equipment, all kind of projects can be executed in the Rotterdam- and adjacent Ports or during the voyage.
4. Heavy-lift and floating cranes: Max 1400T. Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment: Used in offshore exploration such as cranes, winches.
5. Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment: Used in offshore exploration such as cranes, winches.
6. Construction work: For any kind of vessel, barge, platform in the offshore and marine industry.
7. High end On Site Mechanical Services: Alignments, vibration and 3D measurements, 3D scanning and on site machining.
8. Salvage and decommissioning: Complex and multi-disciplinary projects delivered safely and within budget.
9. Manpower supply and crew change services: Safety oriented and experienced personnel.
10. Warehousing, transport, storage and inventory control: planned space for the storage and handling of equipment and materials.
Rotterdam Offshore Group B.V.
Waalhaven O.Z. in Rotterdam
(port number 2226)
3087 CC Rotterdam
Phone: +31(0)10 473 74 00
Fax: +31(0)10 473 73 61