Polski Klaster Morski – Polish Maritime Cluster
Polish Maritime Cluster is a key Maritime Cluster in Central and Eastern Europe, an active maritime cluster player in the Baltic Sea Region and the EU, as well as a member of the European Network of Maritime Clusters, United Nation Global Compact and The European Cluster Collaboration Platform. The Polish Maritime Cluster focuses on transferring knowledge and organizing business, science and administration cooperation in a global and regional scale. The cluster thinks globally, acts locally and globally.
We support projects:
- TENTacle – Capitalising on TEN-T core network corridors for prosperity, growth and cohesion
- ELMAR – Supporting South Baltic SMEs to enter the international supply chains & sales markets for boats & ships with electric propulsions
- ECOPRODIGI – Eco-efficiency to maritime industry processes in the Baltic Sea Region through digitalisation
- SMART BLUE REGIONS – seeks to enhance blue growth opportunities based on increased capacity of Baltic Sea Regions to implement Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation (RIS3).
- InterMarE – Strengthening the international activity of blue sector SMEs in the South Baltic Sea area
- E-LASS – European network for lightweight applications at sea
- Study on The Establishment of a Framework for Processing and Analysing Maritime Economic Data in Europe